- 4 litre drum of concentrate
- Makes between 100 and 200 litres of ready for use TECcare® ULTRA fluid (depending upon its application and subsequent dilution rate)
- Easy to dilute, mix and store (no special storage requirements)
- Suitable for use with all cleaning systems including cloths, mops, microfibre etc.
- Can be used with the TECcare® SMART pump system
As a very high level disinfectant TECcare® ULTRA is specifically designed to minimise the risk of infection, cross infection, cross contamination, spoilage etc. which occurs as a result of contact with surfaces or air. Products are available in two formats:
4 litre container of concentrate – the dilution rate will vary depending upon its application and 4 litres of concentrate will make either 100 or 200 litres of ready for use fluid. Ready for use TECcare® ULTRA is suitable for use with all cleaning systems including cloths, mops, microfibre etc. and it is ideal for complete disinfection of large areas and pieces of equipment.
VorTEC™ Plus fluid – based on the TECcare® ULTRA technology platform, VorTEC™ Plus fluid undergoes specific manufacturing processes which optimise its performance when aerosolised through the mains powered TECcare® VorTEC™ misting system. TECcare® VorTEC™ can disinfect rooms with capacities ranging from 100m3 to 600m3.
TECcare® ULTRA products are fully compliant with all current legislation including the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) Directive.