This helps drive user compliance and keeps your HPL500 in top shape! The Elevate incorporates key intuitive features for caregiver safety. These include a spring-loaded lever to adjust kneepad height as well as a rubber push pad designed to initiate lift movement eliminating initial push forces.
The Elevate has been designed to be configured either with or without a weigh scale. The weigh scale is seamlessly integrated with a digital display and user friendly controls.
- Smart Monitor technology drives user compliance and lift longevity
- Intuitive Push Pad assists with initiating movement.
- One hand adjustable kneepad with infinite settings
- Angled, removable foot tray
- Optional Scale
- Safe Working Load 440 lbs
- Maximum Height to Attachment Point 64.7 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimension 34.3 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimension 24.8 in
- Overall Height of Legs 4.7 in
- Two (2) Batteries and Offboard Charger
- Powered Base